poerotica

content by fairsCaPe, posted by CCCCppppCCppp from June 2007 on

Saturday, April 29, 2006

We're all adults here aren't we?

The first one I saw
belonged to my cousin,
he showed it to me
behind our garage.
It was small.
I didn't think
very much
of it.
He said I could touch it.
I didn't.

My first boyfriend
showed me his.
It was much bigger.
I was afraid.
I might be injured
if I spread my legs
for that.
It did hurt at first
but I got used to it.
In fact I liked it.

After a while
I realized
they came
in a variety
of styles
and sizes.

I tried a number of them out.

Some were better than others.

The big ones
were not necessarily
the best.

The first time
I saw yours
I ran my hands
over it.

I thought
YES
this one is just
the right size
for me.
I can jump on this one easily.
I can have
lots of fun.

You gave me a ride
I will never forget.


Aren't motorcycles fun?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home