poerotica

content by fairsCaPe, posted by CCCCppppCCppp from June 2007 on

Friday, July 07, 2006

delicious revelry

she was thinking
but not about poetry
her eyes glazed
lips curled
into a sweet smile
mmm...
hunger
desire
longing
what could satisfy
her hot cravings?
mmm..
an enormous
pink prominence
tipped
with thick white cream...
she knew she had
to have it
now
when it came
frothy liquid
ran down
its smooth hard sides
mmm...
delicious

and if you didn't
want strawberry
they also came
in chocolate
and vanilla

3 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Oh great One said…

    *big grin*

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Mistress Regina said…

    I have traveled, exploring and am pleased at what I have found.

    Come, will you to Ladies, Goddesses And Bitches...I think you will find it most comfortable.

    As birds of a feather flock... I do hope you will make a point of passing along our information to your intelligent, confident friends.

    I will be looking for you.

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger CaCaBoy said…

    Not a fan of fruits, but I do like clever poetry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home